Custom Trucks for Municipality, Utility & Government
At ITB we understand that municipalities and utility services need safe and effective mobile workspaces that maximize efficiency, limit downtime, remain on budget and keep their crews comfortable. We provide custom, high-quality solutions to suit the particular needs of each department we work with, ensuring our public servants can keep our cities and agencies running smoothly.
Built to connect. We provide productive workspaces.
Proven track record of providing on time and on budget solutions.
Industry leader throughout North America.
ITB is the vendor of choice for custom van bodies, trailers and enclosures for municipalities throughout Western Canada. We specialize in building a wide variety of different work vehicle configurations.
- Hydrant, Substation, MTC & Troubleshooting Service Vans
- Fiber Optic Splicing Trucks and Trailers
- Walk-in & Walk-around Service Bodies
- Walk-in Workstation Truck Bodies
- Crew Trailers & Van Bodies
- Infrastructure Service Vehicles
- Emergency Potable Water Supply Trailers
- Sewer/Drainage Inspection Vehicles
- Equipment Trailers
- Crew/Lunch/Decontamination/Worksite Trailers
- Telecommunication Vehicles
- Research & Education Vehicles
- Air Monitoring Trailers
- Telecommunications Shelters
- Hydrant Repair/Service Vehicles
- Mobile Medical Clinics and Testing Vehicles
- Mechanic Style Service Bodies
- Airport & Ferry Service Vehicles
- Vehicle Upfitting
ITB has years of experience in partnering with municipalities, utilities, and government throughout Western Canada to custom design and manufacture specialized vehicles. Some of the customers who choose ITB for their vehicles include: